My mother is ailing. There I have written it down. I have made it plain. I have accepted it. My mother, is not ill. She is not dying because of some trauma or because of some disease, but just good old fashioned old age. She has had a good life. But after my father died, she lost her way. Sure she has muddled on for another twenty years or so, but without her husband to be the yang, to her yin, she lost direction. She always needed someone else with her. And now it seems age is finally catching up to her. Seeing someone you love grow frail is difficult.You remember the good times of course. When they were young and you were even younger. Now, I am older than she was when she had me. And I remember thinking, wow, parents they have it all figured out. But of course they do not. They were winging it just as we are today. And as future generations will too. There is no secret plan to life. You just do your best with the information at hand at any given moment. Needless to say, this doesn’t always work. You may look at someone and say, they have it all together. But of course the Big Lie is that they do not. And so it was with my parents. They seemed to have it all worked out, but you find out they didn’t. What was most important was not that though. What is most important is that your parents do their best to instill in you positive values that can pass down to the next generation. And in this case. I think my parents did a good job.
Max’s Latest OpEd
Max’s Latest Radio Show – Hear Now
Who the f*** is Max Miller?
So, first things first…I am Max Miller, and like it says on the page here, like most people I have an opinion on just about everything.
And just like most people, this doesn’t mean I am always right. But, hey it’s sometimes fun to poke people a bit to see their reaction. Is that mean? Perhaps, but given how some people overreact when you disagree with them even just to test their beliefs ….umm… yes, it’s fun.
And while I will probably be talking about the issues of the day, (politics, religion, showbiz) I will also be talking from time to time about my favorite other topic. And that is cars. I love cars. I watch Top Gear. Read the press on cars and reviews. So I am a real gearhead geek.
Usually, though I will be talking about the topic of the day. Such as the Donald, the Democrats, not so loyal opposition, Fake news, Fake fake news and anything else that crosses my mind.
The Max Miller Dog
Visit the Max Miller Store
Wear Max’s MAGA T-Shirt, the perfect way to express your frustration from the Radical Center.
Get your best friend the dog tee that the Max Miller dog recommends when he shows his politics
Max Tweets Like a BirdMy Tweets
- Max Miller: Trump’s Fantasy Falls Apart May 24, 2018
- Max Miller: Republicans And Democrats Fail In Their Main Mission: Us May 22, 2018
- Max Weekend: Prime Trump Vs Amazon Prime May 19, 2018
- Max Miller: Sex, Lies, And Where’s The Video? May 17, 2018
- Max Miller: This Is Westworld And Trump Is A Host Gone Rogue May 14, 2018
- Max Miller: Sean Hannity Is A Slumlord And Max’s Scuzzbag Of The Week May 10, 2018
- Max Miller: Donald Trump Is A Secret Democrat May 8, 2018
- Max Weekend: Don & Rudy Prove God Has A Killer Sense Of Humor May 4, 2018
- Max Miller: Fox News Is Controlling Trump Through Telepathy May 2, 2018
- Max Miller: Michael ‘The Flop’ Cohen Has Already Flipped April 30, 2018
Contact us for rates.