In this episode of the Dangerous Mind of Max Miller Podcast max takes a moment to talk about the recent overwhelming support of Trump in the elections as a backlash to the perceived failures of the Obama administration as well as how a vote for Trump has become the equivalent of a middle finger to the status quo.
Max’s Latest OpEd
Max’s Latest Radio Show – Hear Now
Who the f*** is Max Miller?
So, first things first…I am Max Miller, and like it says on the page here, like most people I have an opinion on just about everything.
And just like most people, this doesn’t mean I am always right. But, hey it’s sometimes fun to poke people a bit to see their reaction. Is that mean? Perhaps, but given how some people overreact when you disagree with them even just to test their beliefs ….umm… yes, it’s fun.
And while I will probably be talking about the issues of the day, (politics, religion, showbiz) I will also be talking from time to time about my favorite other topic. And that is cars. I love cars. I watch Top Gear. Read the press on cars and reviews. So I am a real gearhead geek.
Usually, though I will be talking about the topic of the day. Such as the Donald, the Democrats, not so loyal opposition, Fake news, Fake fake news and anything else that crosses my mind.
The Max Miller Dog
Visit the Max Miller Store
Wear Max’s MAGA T-Shirt, the perfect way to express your frustration from the Radical Center.
Get your best friend the dog tee that the Max Miller dog recommends when he shows his politics
Max Tweets Like a BirdMy Tweets
- Max Miller: Suffer The Children June 19, 2018
- Max Miller: Max’s Week In Review June 16, 2018
- Max Miller: Trump Foundation Is Built On The Swamp June 14, 2018
- Max Miller: Max Miller: The Singapore Summit Was Weirdly Wonderful June 12, 2018
- Max Weekend: In Canada, Trump Thought G7 Was A Private Jet June 9, 2018
- Max Miller: The War Of 1812. Or How To Piss Off A Canadian June 6, 2018
- Max Miller: The Madness Of King Trump June 4, 2018
- Max Weekend: Holy Cow! We Even Upset The Canadians June 1, 2018
- Max Miller: Manic Trump Achieve’s Nothing For The Working Man May 29, 2018
- Max Weekend: Scumbag Of The Week (Hint, It’s Not Sean Hannity) May 27, 2018
Contact us for rates.