Max makes it to midweek and starts off by encouraging Americans to be independent and keep the bastards(in others words, the politicians), of balance. Max then moves to someone he has not spoken about for quite some time, Bill O’Reilly, who cannot it seems keep his mouth shut as he seeks redemption for his bad behavior while Fox News. Max finds all this rather poetic justice for poor old Bill. Next Max moves onto Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin and his freak out Twitter response to another Republican loss in his state. Then Max gets into Trumps off the hook press conference, where he blamed everyone for all the US problems and took no responsibility, and amazingly referred to himself in the third person three times, just like Queen Victoria used to!
Max’s Latest OpEd
Max’s Latest Radio Show – Hear Now
Who the f*** is Max Miller?
So, first things first…I am Max Miller, and like it says on the page here, like most people I have an opinion on just about everything.
And just like most people, this doesn’t mean I am always right. But, hey it’s sometimes fun to poke people a bit to see their reaction. Is that mean? Perhaps, but given how some people overreact when you disagree with them even just to test their beliefs ….umm… yes, it’s fun.
And while I will probably be talking about the issues of the day, (politics, religion, showbiz) I will also be talking from time to time about my favorite other topic. And that is cars. I love cars. I watch Top Gear. Read the press on cars and reviews. So I am a real gearhead geek.
Usually, though I will be talking about the topic of the day. Such as the Donald, the Democrats, not so loyal opposition, Fake news, Fake fake news and anything else that crosses my mind.
The Max Miller Dog
Visit the Max Miller Store
Wear Max’s MAGA T-Shirt, the perfect way to express your frustration from the Radical Center.
Get your best friend the dog tee that the Max Miller dog recommends when he shows his politics
Max Tweets Like a BirdMy Tweets
- Max Weekend: Comey, Cohen, Hannity, Stormy, Its All Too Much For Max April 21, 2018
- Max Miller: There’s Collusion All Right; Trump, Hannity, And Cohen April 19, 2018
- Max Miller: Sean Hannity, “It’s All Obama’s Fault” April 16, 2018
- Max Miller: Say Goodbye To The Cowardly Lion Paul Ryan April 11, 2018
- Max Miller: Trump Lashes Out, Hits Self In Face April 9, 2018
- Max Miller: What Donald Trump And Queen Victoria Have In Common April 4, 2018
- Max Miller: Inside Donald Trumps Brain April 2, 2018
- Max Miller: Trump Needs A Lawyer, Perhaps He Should Hire Rick Santorum March 28, 2018
- Max Miller: Stormy Daniels Out Trumps Trump March 27, 2018
- Max Weekend: We’re All Zucked March 23, 2018
Contact us for rates.